Services » Mobile Apps
Mobile App Developers
As smart phone technology has expanded, so have the range of apps available. We are proud to have been part of this revolution; building apps for several major brands to support their customers and social apps for you to share with your friends. We are now one of the foremost mobile app developers in Bristol and the surrounding area and our new London office is providing the same service to customers based in London and the South East.
Our apps have gained rave reviews, not just for our customers, but from their customers too! Click here to read about the Chef for all Seasons success story
We develop custom applications to suit your precise business needs. Our solutions are cost effective and optimized to your requirements. We will allocate a dedicated project manager to take care of the project right from conception to completion and post development support.
Some apps we have recently developed
How will an app benefit your business?
- Customer Engagement. Every business needs to engage with their customers to ensure they stay loyal. Below are some methods of using an app to keep customers engaged with your business:
- Push Messaging. This really is one of the most powerful benefits of having an app. Push messaging allows you to send targeted messages direct to your customer base at the push of a button. The messages are received on the user's phone and sit on the home screen until they have read it. No need to open up emails and find your message in amongst hundreds of others - it's there straight away. Results have shown that buyers interaction from push messages is far above that of emails.
- Online booking. If you run a business servicing customers and need to book them in for appointments the online booking function can either integrate with your current system or replace your paper diary.
- Geo Fencing. If you want to remind your customers to come to your business, you can target areas on a map and whenever any of your users enter that area an automatic message is sent to them. The message can be whatever you wish. For example, if you run a coffee shop, the app could send a message whenever any users get within a certain distance from the shop inviting them in for a coffee or promoting a special on the menu.
- Loyalty Vouchers. Much like the loyalty cards you get in coffee shops, where if you buy x number of coffees you get the next one free, this function is available via the app and can be used in a variety of ways to keep customers coming back to you.
- We could go on listing features but rather than list them all here, why not give us a call and we can tell you about the features that best suit your business and how they can benefit you?
We take care of all of the technical requirements of having an app for your business. We register it with App Stores so that your customers can find and download it, we take care of hosting on a secure, reliable server and handle any programming queries from App stores.
Take a look at some of these statistics regarding mobile and apps:
- 70% of businesses are now either using apps or considering using them.
- 90% of FTSE 100 companies are using or considering using the iPad
- The average consumer spends more than 2 hours per day using mobile apps
- Over 60% of the UK population own a smartphone and 25% own a tablet
- 40% of UK consumers use a mobile or tablet whilst watching TV!
The use of mobiles is now the biggest way of connecting to the Internet and to view your business. With costs starting from as little as £50.00 per month, we can help you develop your mobile business without breaking the bank. Speak to us today!
Call 0117 3250777 or email us
Download the Satsuma Mobile App for your phone. Scan the QR code below: