Services » Ecommerce Websites
Magento ecommerce website developers
We have been developing user-friendly, ecommerce websites since we started Satsuma in 2005 (and before that when we worked for other companies) and have put all of our web development and design experience into a range of excellent ecommerce website packages.
With packages to meet all budgets, we can design and develop your own online store, this gives you everything your business will need to start selling online.
Your ecommerce website can include:
- Professionally designed ecommerce website, designed to meet your exact requirements
- Content Management System allowing you to manage your store online
- Unlimited amount of products on your online store
- Static pages for your About Us, T&C, etc.
- Set your own Product variants, like colour, size, etc.
- Your own membership database to help bring repeat business
- Shopping cart systems to allow for your own full online store
- Booking forms to sell your business services online
- Our Cross selling feature will let you show your favorite products and similar products to your potential customers
- Reliable web hosting on UK based servers.
- After sales support
- Ecommerce PCI-DSS compliant security
- Integration with all well know payment gateway providers including PayPal, SagePay and WorldPay
- Send to a Friend script included for each product
- Automatic Sitemap included to help with search engine optimization
We are experts in using the following platforms:
JShop is a widely used ecommerce platform that we have worked with for the last 10 years. It provides a solid, robust shopping cart system to which additional functionality can be added very easily.
Drupal is a highly flexible platform used where the requirements of a client fall outside of "standard" or simple ecommerce solutions. Drupal works from a framework perspective, allowing us to build from the "ground floor up" to achieve the result that is required - however unusual.
Building ecommerce websites using Wordpress and the Woocommerce plugin is a very effective solution, especially if further requirements such as online booking via a calendar function are needed. The plugins used by Wordpress integrate very well to provide a good, all round ecommerce package.
If your ecommerce requirement is particularly bespoke and is something that packages with pre programmed core platforms as shown above will not manage to cope with without significant amendments, we would recommend that we build your website from scratch using the PHP framework. We are able to programme the site according to your exact needs and as many of our clients have found, the results are impressive, easy to use websites that deliver exactly what is required.